Saturday, September 3, 2011

September Has Begun!!!!






Let's get ready to clean!!! 

I haven't done perfectly on my August mini project...but dishes certainly got done more readily than on a normal day.  During the month of September I will take on the kitchen...this monster (err, I mean room) taunts me daily and refuses to stay clean. 

My first goal in the kitchen will be to regain control of my beloved island.  This was one of my first big purchases after graduating college.  During my childhood my mother made toffee on a marble slab at Christmas time every year.  Naturally I learned at her knee how to make toffee and was so excited to find an island with granite. 

Only problem, it becomes my "collect all."  So to this I say "Goodbye, Junk!!!"

Deadline for completion:  September 6, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment