Sunday, September 18, 2011

Making Progress...

So we started off with this...

What a terrible mess.  Each time I started to work on it, I got pulled away to do something else and again always felt that I made a mess but never finished my work.  So we got to this...
 Not done by any means but getting there slowly.

Luckily yesterday I was able to push on through and we finally got this...
And this....
Much better!!!  Don't you agree?  Can you see my plates on the wall?  Here let me give you a better pic...
My beautiful plates!!!  My hubby gave me these for my birthday, while we were dating, after we both moved back together from our long distance locations.  I love them...and now I can actually see them again!!!  Whoo hoo!

Luckily yesterday wasn't only about islands and plates.  I was able, somehow to get my recipe book organized.  Unfortunately I didn't think to take a before picture, but the after picture is great.  And believe me, just think of a blue binder eating about half a pound of paper and you'll get the gist.  But check this baby out...


My favorite part about the rest of the day yesterday was that I was able to clean out my corner cabinet and purge so much junk!  I also organized my kitchen in general. I love this room again.



Ahhh...so much nicer!  I love that I have one more weekend left in September and a manageable project left.  My next project will be to purge the Gladware containers and organize the cabinets/counters. 

Until next time...let's have fun Organizing Emily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment