Monday, November 7, 2011

Ding, dong the laundry's done!! (humming the Wizard of Oz song)

It's done!!!  It's done!!!  It's done!!!  Whoo hoo!!!  Laundry is so totally not my favorite thing to do in life and I habitually get behind and backlogged.  But I got through it...well, with a lot of help from the hubby.

Just look at my laundry room...




I won't embarrass myself and tell you that I lost count of how many loads it took to get on top of it...but I will just tell you that we were able to get it done and with a concerted effort yesterday and had just a little bit left to do today.

Now, the only problem that remains when you are caught up on laundry is that the drawers in the dressers are too full (my kiddo's complaint is that they "won't open, MOM!")...oh well...guess that's just a new project to add to the list.

I will admit that this whole "Organizing Emily" bit is creating somewhat of a monster because not only have I gotten caught up on laundry, I have made dinner, cycled the dishwasher wiped down the counters and cleaned out the fridge!  Booyah!!!  I'm on a roll.  Just check it out...




And check out the To Do list for the day...
Ahhh....I love To Do lists that look like that!!  How about you? (And again...I need to give a little shout out to the hubby for his effort...check out his contribution at the bottom of the list.  Without him, it would not have gotten done today.)

So thanks for indulging my little bragging moment.  We're making some progress and it feels really, really, REALLY good!!


No comments:

Post a Comment